QuickBooks (Mac) is the best solution to repair all damages and corruptions that make the QuickBooks file on your Mac unusable. The tool comprehensively repairs all damages in the .qb file and regains valuable information pertaining to your company, vendors, and employees.
With features, such as 'select' or 'find' the QuickBooks file in your Mac, QuickBooks Repair tool, also enables smart options, such as previewing the recovered details after the file is repaired. The preview option is very helpful for making sure, whether the repair is complete. This is particularly important for all those who are evaluating the free demo version of the software and wish to buy
the full version of the software.
Coupled with user-friendliness and easy to understand software interface, QuickBooks Repair for Mac offers great compatibility and support. It is compatible with the latest Mac OS X Mavericks, in addition to Mac OS X Mountain Lion, Lion, and Snow Leopard. It also supports the Enterprise Solution, Premier, Pro and Simple Start editions of 2013, 2012, 2011 and 2010 versions. The country editions supported are the US, UK, Australia, Canada, Germany, South Africa, and New Zealand.
QuickBooks Data Recovery Key Features:
- Repairs corrupt/damaged QuickBooks (.qb) file on Mac
- Recovers Company Information - Name, Address, Payment Info, Job Info & Notes
- Recovers Vendors Information - Name, Address, Account Prefill
- Recovers Employees Information - Personal, Payroll, Compensation & Employment
- Compatible with Mac OS X 10.6 & Above